robthehand

Which Is Your Least Favourite?  

62 members have voted

1. 1.

• Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone
    • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
    • Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
    • Memoirs of a Geisha

In round one The Patriot was voted off, round two War of the Worlds, round three Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, round four Minority Report, round five Attack of the Clones, round six Catch Me If You Can, round seven The Terminal, round eight Munich, round nine A.I. so place your votes for the next to go!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Memoirs of a Geisha

Again, REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE!

It's the votes in the POLL that count, not any comments. By all means - post comments, but your vote will only be counted if you vote on the actual poll.

The poll is open for 24 hours. My vote goes (painfully) to HP & SS.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am yet again surprised at the result of the last poll......AI worse than Geisha???? Well - I suppose if all our tastes were the same this board would be really boring!!

Geisha's gotta get it this time - IMHO it shouldn't have lasted past round 4 or 5.....

HP and the Scorsopher's Stone.

Great themes but sometimes too "noisy".

Azkaban much better.Someone said "too simple themes".

Sometimes simple is beautiful.Ask Jerry...

Yeah , that was me

I think there is a very fine line between simple but cleverly intricate themes and just 'simple themes' that in the end of the day any composer can write with some work.

Indiana Jones, ET, Star Wars (with the myriad awesome themes), JP, Hook, Seven Years in Tibet, Superman and the list goes on and on and on

Simple but with complexities that are so cleverly done they sound totally natural

The themes on PoA are just...simple.

Williams is far better than that.

And as much as I like Goldsmith some of his themes were way too simple. (but please don't think I dislike him, he is my 2cond favourite film composer after Williams)

I'm really surprised at the amount of votes SS/PS has been getting.

Tim

Hmm... maybe. But none of the scores there now are in any way "bad", so the results may be surprising. :sigh:

If you idiots vote for "Revenge of the Sith" as the best score of the 21st-century over "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone," I will leave this board forever.

That's not an empty threat.

If you idiots vote for "Revenge of the Sith" as the best score of the 21st-century over "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone," I will leave this board forever.

POA is better than Philosopher's stone.

Just for the record.

POA is better than Philosopher's stone.

Just for the record.

My record conflicts with your record :sigh:

Tim

boy this new group of newbies sure have strange taste, if you can even call it taste.

Why? I personally think it's the most developed, most creative, and most intense of the remaining.

are you serious, or are you being flip?

for it to have remain this long while other superior scores have been voted off is a travesty.

I'm voting on these by judging the complete scores if it's relevant,not just the album releases.In that sense RotS is surely in the top 2,and Philosopher's Stone may surpass Prisoner of Azcaban.

I'm voting on these by judging the complete scores if it's relevant,not just the album releases.In that sense RotS is surely in the top 2,and Philosopher's Stone may surpass Prisoner of Azcaban.

Spell-checkers are your friend. :) LOL Sorry I had to do it.