OBI-WAN KENOBI (Disney+ series)

• 4 weeks later...

I expected Owen and Beru to be back.  Excited about some of the other actors I didn’t know about - Kumail and Indira mainly, although Rupert Friend was pretty good also on the seasons of Homeland I saw.

I assumed Ben was his real name and Obi-Wan was a Jedi name, similar to Darth names for the Sith. When Episode One was being released, the name Qui-Gon seemed to lend some credence to this. I also believed Owen Lars was Ben's brother and not even related to Anakin. It made more sense for Obi-Wan to take Luke somewhere remote to some relative rather than Anakin's only family ties.

image.png

image.png

The first few words are plaintext, the rest are given a specific formatting that doesn't change.

Oh, I think I know what must have happened, I copy/pasted the name 'Hayden Christensen' from a post above. It must have stayed in this code. That means the post I copied it from was also using the highlighting mode. 

So let me put it this way, you all are jumping up and down with joy because Ewan McGregor is reprising his role, but in the end, it will be Hayden Christensen who will impress you the most. Remember that!

Yea, he's not that talented of an actor at all, with very limited range.  However, the range he does have was used very well in Shattered Glass

9 hours ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

I've seen him in a couple movies outside the Star Wars Saga and he was a trainwreck. 

They probably were bad movies and even worse directors.

• 1 month later...

Obi-Wan Kenobi Series Has Begun Filming

“I have to say I’m having a really, really good time,” McGregor said. “It’s all still there. It feels good. There are some great scripts and great people to work with, and it’s great. I’m having a good time.

“I got to play a very special scene on May the fourth with someone very special in my life, and that’s all I can tell you about it.”

“Special person in his life” - probably one of his daughters, or Mary Elizabeth Winstead, which hell yeah put her in a Star War please!  But I’d put money on it being a daughter.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Are his children actors too?

At least the oldest is.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2020091597221/ewan-mcgregor-poses-lookalike-daughter-clara-set-movie-birthday-cake/%3fviewas=amp

There’s also a possibility that it’s more of a cameo deal, I.e. child is Person Selling Chiba Frogs on MoS Eisley Street

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2021 at 5:52 PM, mstrox said:

I expected Owen and Beru to be back.  Excited about some of the other actors I didn’t know about - Kumail and Indira mainly, although Rupert Friend was pretty good also on the seasons of Homeland I saw.

Rupert is your friend.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, mstrox said:

He has been for almost 50 years, don’t see why he wouldn’t be now.

What else are you waiting for about this series? I think we expect to learn exactly the thing we don't know -yet- about Obi-Wan... including who he fucked.

As a Jedi, I don't think Obi-Wan has ever went to bed with some other person, whether it's male, female or alien. 

But he probably had an affair with "Rose Palmer and her five daughters" when he was young... lol.