Theoretical tracklists for expansions

BrotherSound

Great work! These tracklists would be a dream come true. 

Has there been any update from Mike since he told us that 

- everyone involved agreed the expansions should happen 

- people just have to be patient 

(2019-ish?)? 

1 hour ago, Bounty95 said:

Has there been any update from Mike since he told us that 

- everyone involved agreed the expansions should happen 

- people just have to be patient 

(2019-ish?)? 

No, you would have definitely seen it when you would try to get on JWFan the the site was temporarily down.

2 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

This is how I currently have my previous edit of Attack of the Clones configured. I attempted to edit what we had into a Matessino-inspired compilation.

Disc 1

01 - Main Title / The Arrival at Coruscant / Thwarted Attempt (6:44)
02 - The Meeting of Anakin and Padmé / She Hardly Recognized Me (2:34)
03 - Zam's Dirty Trick / Zam Chase (7:22)
04 - Zam in Pursuit / Zam is Eliminated (Film Version) (7:24)
05 - Palpatine's Plotting / Departure (6:31)
06 - Dex's Diner (Source) (2:16) [NOTE: Move to bonus section?]
07 - The Library Scene / Lunch and The Younglings (5:12)
08 - Approaching Naboo Palace / Finding Kamino (Film Version) (4:04)
09 - Visiting the Prime Minister / The First Kiss (2:40)
10 - Interior Tipoca City (1:57)
11 - The Meadow Scene (2:37)
12 - The Meeting with Fett (2:55)
13 - The Dinner Scene / Rainy Ramp and Anakin's Nightmare (6:20)
14 - The Jango Fett Fight (3:49)
15 - Watto Describes Mother's Fate (0:59)
16 - The Spare Canister Caper (2:25)
Disc Length: 1:05:49

Disc 2

01 - The Arrival at Tatooine / Obi-Wan Eavesdropping (6:58)
02 - Rescuing Mother / Exacting Revenge / Carrying Mother Home (5:59)
03 - Anakin Changes (2:32)
04 - Shmi's Funeral / The Commerce Guild Prepares for War (4:41)
05 - Finding the Conveyor / The Conveyor Belt (4:40)
06 - The Senate Scene (1:52) [NOTE: Scene was eventually moved to before the conveyor belt sequence]
07 - Love Pledge / Entrance of the Monsters (7:07)
08 - Padmé Falls (Film Version) / Dooku Versus Obi-Wan / Yoda Strikes Back (Film Version) (7:07) [NOTE: Synth added in post?]
09 - Finale (Film Version) / End Credits (11:30)
10 - Zam is Eliminated (Original Version) (4:16)
11 - Finding Kamino (Original Version) (1:37)
12 - The Meadow Scene (Alternate) (2:39) [NOTE: Outdated listing, most likely wasn't recorded]
13 - Padmé Falls (Original Version) (2:16)
14 - Yoda Strikes Back (Original Version) (2:21) [NOTE: *If* synth additions weren't added in post]
15 - Finale (Original Version) (5:38)
16 - Across the Stars (5:34) [NOTE: Needs reconfiguring, original version of the End Credits]
Disc Length: 1:16:47

Total Length: 2:22:36

And here's how my previous edit of Revenge of the Sith is configured in the same formatting:

Disc 1

01 - Star Wars Main Theme / Boys Into Battle (Film Version) (4:13) [NOTE: Made room for a possible film "edit" of the isolated percussion]
02 - They're Coming Around / Get 'Em R2 / The Elevator Scene (6:57)
03 - Count Dooku's Entrance / The Death of Dooku (3:04)
04 - Grievous and the Droids (3:29)
05 - Another Happy Landing (0:43)
06 - Revisiting Padmé / Grievous Travels to Palpatine (3:46)
07 - Scenes and Dreams (6:00)
08 - Be Careful Of Your Friend / Council Meeting (5:56)
09 - Hold Me / Palpatine's TV Set / Palpatine's Big Pitch (5:49)
10 - Goodbye Old Friend / Going to Utapau / Riding the Lizard (6:21)
11 - Obi-Wan Faces Droids / Drawing Swords / Good Guys Arrive (0:56) [NOTE: Separate these cues? Then they'll be extremely short...]
12 - Palpatine's Seduction / Rolling with Grievous / Fighting with Grievous (5:11) [NOTE: Separate 4M3? Cues do segue together though]
13 - Dialogue with Mace / Padmé's Ruminations (3:17)
14 - I Am The Senate / Palpatine Instructs Anakin (8:35)
15 - Lament / Bail's Escape (4:59) [NOTE: Separate these two cues?]
Disc Length: 1:09:16

Disc 2

01 - Swimming, Droids and Yoda Farewell / News of the Attack (4:47)
02 - Moving Things Along (4:20)
03 - Anakin's Dark Deeds / It Can't Be (7:29)
04 - A Moody Trip (1:00)
05 - Padmé's Visit / Heroes Collide (9:46)
06 - Duel of Yoda and Sidious (?) / Yoda Falls / The Boys Continue (4:00)
07 - Yoda to Exile / Revenge of the Sith (3:13)
08 - The Immolation Scene / Anakin Crawling / Birth of the Twins (6:52)
09 - The Death of Padmé (2:14)
10 - Plans for the Twins / Padmé's Funeral (2:58)
11 - A Home for the Twins (Film Version) / End Credits (13:29)
12 - Boys Into Battle (Original Version) (2:57) [NOTE: If not on main program]
13 - A Home for the Twins (Original Version) (1:30)
14 - Battle of the Heroes (Concert Suite) (3:44) 

[NOTE: There's room for more unknown alternates if needed!]
Disc Length: 1:08:19

Total Length: 2:17:35

I curious what all of your opinions are on Lament / Bail's Escape being combined or separated given the shift in tone, and the combination or separation of Obi-Wan Faces Droids / Drawing Swords / Good Guys Arrive given the extremely short lengths of each.

This is an idea which could work for Drawing Swords, but I'm not sure. I'd prefer to not have cues combined that weren't meant to be. But in this configuration, Palpatine's Seduction is separated into it's own track, and Drawing Swords instead opens Rolling With Grievous.

4 minutes ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

I curious what all of your opinions are on ... the combination or separation of Obi-Wan Faces Droids / Drawing Swords / Good Guys Arrive given the extremely short lengths of each.

Put enough silence between the cues and it won't matter either way.

3 hours ago, Giftheck said:

CD 3 - Additional material:

01 Duel Of The Fates (Album Version) (4:11)

02 Anakin's Theme (Album Version) (3:08)

03 Take Off (Original) (2:14)

04 Anakin Defeats Sebulba (Original) (1:57)

05 Anakin's Test (Original) (3:44)

06 The Armies Face Off (Original) (1:58)

07 Take To Your Ships (Original) (1:35)

08 The Big Parade (Film Version) (1:27)

09 End Credits (From Suite) (3:19)

10 Duel Of The Fates (Original) (4:20)

I was tempted to include more in the third disc and perhaps move the source material there too, but I think it would be this way, though I don't think they would be joined to the score cues like they are in the UE. The selection of alternates there would have to be significant enough to warrant inclusion (IE not simply a flubbed note or two), which would eliminate the vast majority of material that has been used in the video games. This also takes into account that all the inserts and overlays would be in place on CDs 1 and 2, which is why neither the Forest Mists nor the Strings Cluster overlays are listed.

Theed Palace Arrival has an alternate ending with a few more bars and a faster tempo.  And TBH, I'd actually rather have the full instrumental version of Duel Of The Fates than the early take of the concert version.

7 minutes ago, ThePenitentMan1 said:

And TBH, I'd actually rather have the full instrumental version of Duel Of The Fates than the early take of the concert version.

The older version is a significant alternate that should be preserved. On the other hand the instrumental was never used, or even intended to ever be used, and is instead just an incomplete mix of the track we already have. So I have to hard disagree. I doubt John would agree to release half a recording anyway.

The Theed Palace Arrival alternate should absolutely be included though.

Just now, Manakin Skywalker said:

On the other hand the instrumental was never used, or even intended to ever be used

I agree it was never intended to be used, but I thought it was actually used in the final cut?

When I did my ultimate edition breakdown I notated it down at least:

image.png 

13 minutes ago, ThePenitentMan1 said:

Put enough silence between the cues and it won't matter either way.

True, and that's exactly what I did in my own edit. It does make for a rather, er, unsatisfying listening experience though. :lol:

4 minutes ago, enderdrag64 said:

I agree it was never intended to be used, but I thought it was actually used in the final cut?

When I did my ultimate edition breakdown I notated it down at least:

image.png 

Scratch that, you're right; a small portion was used in the film. Although again, I would still conclude the alternate would be more important to include, especially since we already have the instrumental section used in the film, and the point standing that the suite was never intended to be used in an instrumental form.

I absolutely wouldn't mind if it was included, but if it has to be one or the other, I would definitely side with the alternate.

43 minutes ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

Scratch that, you're right; a small portion was used in the film. Although again, I would still conclude the alternate would be more important to include, especially since we already have the instrumental section used in the film, and the point standing that the suite was never intended to be used in an instrumental form.

I absolutely wouldn't mind if it was included, but if it has to be one or the other, I would definitely side with the alternate.

We only have the first half of the clean instrumental; the rest of it (2:43-end) has to be faked.

I'll concede the alternate is more important to include, sure.  But I really don't want to be left dry when it comes to the instrumental version.  Heck, I'd settle for the instrumental being a hidden bonus track after the alternate!

13 minutes ago, ThePenitentMan1 said:

We only have the first half of the clean instrumental; the rest of it (2:43-end) has to be faked.

I'll concede the alternate is more important to include, sure.  But I really don't want to be left dry when it comes to the instrumental version.  Heck, I'd settle for the instrumental being a hidden bonus track after the alternate!

I mean, it's not like it's "unreleased" music or anything. I think it would be a fun bonus, sure. But it's not important or even necessary in any way. By that logic wouldn't they then need to include instruments for every single choral cue in that case? Where does it end? :lol:

(Not that I would be against instrumentals of every choral cue! :lol:)

25 minutes ago, ThePenitentMan1 said:

How would the two versions of The Fight Begins be handled?  How were they intended to be used in the film?

Where the orchestral version appears in the film, basically an unlabeled "insert" for The Big Army. Personally I think opening "The Great Duel" with the choral version seems to work alright, even though it wasn't meant to be used there. Idk about the film version though.

I suppose the film version could be tacked onto the opening of "The Big Army", but it does perhaps sound a bit strange.

And now here's a really bad idea, shoehorning it into "The Big Army" :lol:

(Although I do assume this was probably the original intention)

Despite being labeled as an insert for The Big Army, I can't help but feel they were both meant to segue into some version of Duel.  And if the choir version could work with Great Dual, why not the brass version with the instrumental DOTF?

5 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

The older version is a significant alternate that should be preserved. On the other hand the instrumental was never used, or even intended to ever be used, and is instead just an incomplete mix of the track we already have. So I have to hard disagree. I doubt John would agree to release half a recording anyway.

The Theed Palace Arrival alternate should absolutely be included though.

That was my thinking re. Duel of the Fates - Williams would consider the version with the chorus to be the 'proper' version, and the orchestra version without the choir would just be considered a component of his intended cue. I chose what I considered the more significant version based upon that (though for the sake of completeness I would also love the chorusless version).

Assumedly you're referring to the version of Theed Palace Arrival used in the games? I always assumed that the version of Theed Palace Arrival on the UE was simply edited down and the ending artificially slowed to compensate. My list was made based upon that assumption.

26 minutes ago, crumbs said:

It's so heartbreaking that Tintin falls under the new AFM rules, making it effectively inaccessible to the labels. I'd love to hear this score expanded!

Well, I would have thought that about Rogue One, but somehow it still happened. Maybe it’ll be possible to negotiate at some point.

9 hours ago, Giftheck said:

That was my thinking re. Duel of the Fates - Williams would consider the version with the chorus to be the 'proper' version, and the orchestra version without the choir would just be considered a component of his intended cue. I chose what I considered the more significant version based upon that (though for the sake of completeness I would also love the chorusless version).

Assumedly you're referring to the version of Theed Palace Arrival used in the games? I always assumed that the version of Theed Palace Arrival on the UE was simply edited down and the ending artificially slowed to compensate. My list was made based upon that assumption.

Yeah, didn't you find slow down artifacts?

3 minutes ago, A Farewell to Kings said:

Yeah, didn't you find slow down artifacts?

In quite a few cues on the UE, yes. Theed Palace Arrival was one of those cues. Droid Fight and Blowups had them too off the top of my head.

2 hours ago, crumbs said:

It's so heartbreaking that Tintin falls under the new AFM rules, making it effectively inaccessible to the labels. I'd love to hear this score expanded!

How much is still unreleased after the FYC?

Not on OST, but also the "Early Score" is largely unreleased too, just doesn't show *s

To put it another way, the OST album is 65 minutes long and the FYC has another, what was it, 5-10 minutes of music on it?

He laid out a new 2-disc album that's 2 hours and 36 minutes long, so long story short, there's a ton of unreleased music on this project

12 hours ago, Giftheck said:

It's indeed a different take, there are very clear orchestration and performance differences. I think it may have been slowed down a tiny bit on top of that, but it is indeed still an alternate.

Great idea for a thread, fun to read through these hypothetical releases. 

Here's one for The Secret Ways (will this ever happen I wonder?). 

This is just based on me watching the movie, taking notes from a BD rip I made. The timings could be wrong, for example if some cues are dialed out early (can't remember right now if any sounded like they were), and the source music is surely longer than the bits that appear in the film....plus no idea if there's unused music/ alternates. 

Anyway....track titles are made up by me. 

The Secret Ways (1961)

01 Universal International Logo   0:18

02 Main Title 4:02

03 Vienna / Restaurant 4:37

04 Watching from the Window   0:45

05 Running from the Car   1:22

06 Julia’s Place   1:31

07 Where is it?   0:37

08 A Change of Mind   3:43

09 Tell Me How to Find Your Father   1:34

10 Train to the Hungarian Border   2:35

11 Mrs. Heinrich Translates   5:08

12 A Late Stayer   0:46

13 Through the Theater   0:59

14 Through the Theater (Part II)   0:16

15 Michael is Taken   1:15

16 Through the Tunnels   0:49

17 Return to the Hotel   0:52

18 Acting Drunk and the Kiss   0:41

19 Sakanov’s Late Visit   4:46

20 Escaping the Hotel   2:24

21 Running and Hiding   1:30

22 Escape   0:41

23 Drugged Coffee   0:52

24 Imprisoned   1:42

25 Taking the Commandant   1:33

26 Rescue and Running from the Guards   4:48

27 Flight to Vienna and End Title   1:02

Total Score: 51:20

Source Music

28 Movie Source 1   0:13

29 Movie Source 2   0:14

30 Toccata and Fugue in D Minor - Excerpt (JS Bach)   0:36

Total Source: 1:04

P.S. I don't know if the 'movie source' is Williams or someone else.

@BrotherSound I also have a few more things I'd like to know about Tintin, spefically about the cue list:

On 07/04/2023 at 1:08 PM, BrotherSound said:
  • 3M35 The Unicorn Theme - 1M5A You’re In Danger - 1M6 Empty Drawers - 1M6 Insert - Snowy and the Cat - 1M6A Following Tin

Why a cue from reel 3 would be that early on the theoretical expanded album, presented alongside some reel 1 cues? Is it a concert arrangement you think would be preferable if played in one of the earlier tracks, alongside the corresponding movie cues? Or is it a cue that JW wrote for a later scene in the movie that Spielberg decided to track on the beginning of the movie, and you wanted to preserve that?

And why is the reel numbering so... odd?

Here, for example, cue 11A is on reel 2, but the subsequent cue 12 is on reel 1. Then, cue 12A is on reel 2, but 13 is back to 1 again... Even though cue 13 has an insert that was numbered on reel 2.

• 1M11 You Mean, the Poem? - 2M11A You Know the Stakes!
  • 1M12 Introducing Haddock - 2M12A Pop That Cork
  • 1M13 Tub...Tub - 2M13 Insert - Make Him Pay!

For the middle part of the movie, comprising the Karaboujan sequence, the escape, flight to Baggar, crashing in the desert and Haddock's flashback, the reel numbers jump back and forth between 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Cue 16 is on reel 1 despite 15 being on reel 3, then we have cues 18 and 19A on 1 and bizarrely also on 3 before jumping back to 16A, 17 and 17A on 3. After that, 19B and 20 is on 1 again, then a revised version of 20 is on 4 followed by 19C also on 4.

20B, 21A, B and C are on 1 yet again, then there's an insert for 21C on 4, before what I think is the original version of cue 22 belonging to reel 2. The same cue has some inserts, but they're all on reel 4.

Phew!

Seems like the movie, and this sequence in particular, was a nightmare to edit and to score, resulting in some wildly different reel/part numbers. I believe the cut Williams ultimately scored was so altered in post-production that not only demanded a lot of revisions and inserts but also made it difficult to present a truly complete and chronological version.

• 2M13A The Sleeping Crew - 3M14 Insert Ext - In The Radio Room - 3M14 Insert 2 - Trying the Lifeboats
  • 3M15Rev - New Boat Escape
  • 1M16 Alt - The Captain Takes the Oars
  • 1M18 Strolling In Disguise - 1M18 Alt New Middle Section - 1M19A Thom Thompsons - 3M19A Insert Squabbling
  • 3M16A Fire On the Boat
  • 3M17 Capturing the Plane
  • 3M17A The Plane Ride
  • 1M19B This Is the Desert - 1M20 The Unicorn - 4M20 Rev - The Unicorn - 4M19C Sea Battle
  • 1M20B Desert Rescue - 1M21A A Sober Haddock
  • 1M21B Old Enemies Meet - 1M21C At Sword Point - 4M21C Insert - Gold In the Hold - 2M22 Dueling Pirates - 4M22 Insert 2 - Feather Knife - 4M22A Insert - Red Rockham's Curse - 4M22A Insert 2 - To Baghar!

Judging but how messy the reel/part numbers are, I think this could be a great challenge to Matessino, if and when he is allowed to expand it.

"3M35 the Unicorn Theme" isn't a cue from reel 3, it's a concert arrangement of the theme and is heard in the film there; Williams seemingly never wrote a cue directly for the scene scored by that. So an official expanded release will either have no music for that scene, or the same portion of the concert arrangement that the film & OST album uses (which 1M5A was written to segue into)

The original cues written in 2009/2010 were almost all labled 1M__ for unknown releases, with some later cues being 4M__ or 5M__.  In 2011 the film was rebalanced into 6 reels:

original 1M1-> 1M9B becomes Reel 1

original 1M10 -> 1M13 becomes Reel 2

original 1M14 -> 1M19B becomes Reel 3

original 1M20 -> 4S23D becomes Reel 4

original 4M24A -> 5M26C becomes Reel 5

original 5M28 -> end becomes Reel 6

So the 2011 new cues and revisions/inserts for 2010 cues have the reel number of the rebalanced setup, while the 2010 cues all have the old reel number

48 minutes ago, Jay said:

The original cues written in 2009/2010 were almost all labled 1M__ for unknown releases, with some later cues being 4M__ or 5M__.  In 2011 the film was rebalanced into 6 reels:

original 1M1-> 1M9B becomes Reel 1

original 1M10 -> 1M13 becomes Reel 2

original 1M14 -> 1M19B becomes Reel 3

original 1M20 -> 4S23D becomes Reel 4

original 4M24A -> 5M26C becomes Reel 5

original 5M28 -> end becomes Reel 6

So the 2011 new cues and revisions/inserts for 2010 cues have the reel number of the rebalanced setup, while the 2010 cues all have the old reel number

Interesting, thanks! So, I see that, for the finished movie, there are still some 2010 old cues that managed to make it to the final cut, right? Did they use the 2010 recordings for the final cut and combined them with the newer 2011 recordings, or JW decided to re-record the 2010 cues in order to make them better match the new cut of the movie?

59 minutes ago, Jay said:

"3M35 the Unicorn Theme" isn't a cue from reel 3, it's a concert arrangement of the theme and is heard in the film there; Williams seemingly never wrote a cue directly for the scene scored by that. So an official expanded release will either have no music for that scene, or the same portion of the concert arrangement that the film & OST album uses (which 1M5A was written to segue into)

Was this concert arrangement ever released in its full version on the OST? Or does the OST only includes the part of 3M35 that was used in the movie?

1 hour ago, Edmilson said:

Was this concert arrangement ever released in its full version on the OST? Or does the OST only includes the part of 3M35 that was used in the movie?

No, the OST only includes the section that was used in the film:

3 The Secret of the Scrolls

0:00-0:51 3M35 The Unicorn Theme

0:51-1:04 1M5A You’re In Danger

1:04-1:25 1M5 The Library Scene

1:25-1:34 5M25B Raising the Rolls

1:34-2:16 1M6A Snowy and the Cat

2:16-2:28 1M6 Insert - Following Tin

2:28-end 1M6 Empty Drawers

The full piece continues on for at least another minute, and builds up to a climax, similar to the treatment of the theme at the beginning of ‘Sir Francis and The Unicorn’, and then winds down to a quiet conclusion with the same repeating figure the piece opened with. The numbering would seem to indicate The Unicorn Theme was an early candidate for the end credits.

19 hours ago, Edmilson said:

Interesting, thanks! So, I see that, for the finished movie, there are still some 2010 old cues that managed to make it to the final cut, right?

Of course

Did they use the 2010 recordings for the final cut and combined them with the newer 2011 recordings

Yea

, or JW decided to re-record the 2010 cues in order to make them better match the new cut of the movie?

Nah

Was this concert arrangement ever released in its full version on the OST?

Nope

Or does the OST only includes the part of 3M35 that was used in the movie?

Right.

1 hour ago, Gurkensalat said:

The more I learn about the Tintin soundtrack, the more I hunger for a complete release. It is a soundtrack that I never tire of and can listen to on repeat. 

I feel this exact same way about Nixon also.

• 10 months later...
5 hours ago, BrotherSound said:

Additional Music 32:03

1. Indy’s Very First Adventure (Alternate)** 12:00
  2. X Marks the Spot (Film Version Segment)** 2:50
  3. Escape from Venice 4:21
  4. Room in Flames (Alternate)** 3:06
  5. Keeping Up With The Joneses (Alternate)** 3:37
  6. The Death of Kazim (Alternate)** 2:27
  7. On The Tank 3:38

The revised version of Keeping Up should be around 2 minutes, I'd say.  And there should be three versions of it as well; the Original Album version, the revised version with its originally recorded ending, and revised version with the film ending.

There'd also have to be three or four versions of Death Of Kazim in order to cover every insert written for the cue.

Other than that, I think that's everything, though I must say I'm not quite as familiar with this score as others are.

1 hour ago, ThePenitentMan1 said:

The revised version of Keeping Up should be around 2 minutes, I'd say.  And there should be three versions of it as well; the Original Album version, the revised version with its originally recorded ending, and revised version with the film ending.

There'd also have to be three or four versions of Death Of Kazim in order to cover every insert written for the cue.

Other than that, I think that's everything, though I must say I'm not quite as familiar with this score as others are.

Three at most.

1: album version

2: with inserts

3: with revised/alternate inserts if there be any.

7 hours ago, Faleel said:

Three at most.

1: album version

2: with inserts

3: with revised/alternate inserts if there be any.

This is how I broke it down in the post I linked to in my previous post:

On 15/01/2024 at 1:53 AM, ThePenitentMan1 said:

So on a proper complete expansion...  there might have to be FOUR versions of Death of Kazim, right?

The Original

With Inserts 1-3

With Inserts A, 2, and Original!Bar 65 Fix

And the Film Version with Insert 2 and Film!Bar 65 Fix

I guess you could squish it down to three if you got creative with the middle two by having Insert A and Insert 1 play back-to-back, and the same for Bar 65 and Insert 3, with enough silence between the inserts to separate them out and make your own edits if you wanted to.

The (possible) existence of three different inserts that replace the same final heroic bit in the original cue is the reason I said "four".  That is, of course, assuming that the Film Version of Bar 65 Fix wasn't an edit...  although it's an unusually organic, seamless edit that connects to material I'm unable to recognize from anywhere else if that were the case.

I think Insert 1 and Insert A are supposed to cover the same material, too.  (Indy jumping down from the cliff and stealing the horse)

If you go by what I said at the end of that quote, we'd end up with something like this (with enough silence between the back-to-back inserts for a motivated consumer to separate them from each other, of course):

The Original

With Inserts 1 and A back-to-back, then Insert 2, then Original!Bar 65 Fix and Insert 3 back-to-back

And the Film Version with Insert 2 and Film!Bar 65 Fix

Of course, if Insert A and Film!Bar 65 were never recorded, as unlikely as I think that case may be, that would make the breakdown much simpler:

The Original

With Inserts 1-3

And the Film Version with Insert 2 and Bar 65 Fix

Matessino will find a way to include everything, regardless.  He always does.

(Gosh, I just remembered that discovery with To Berlin's film ending where Williams' voice could be heard after it ended.  Is this the single most rewritten score Williams ever wrote?)

5 hours ago, ThePenitentMan1 said:

Is this the single most rewritten score Williams ever wrote?)

Staring Down the Skull from the Skull session leak is so interesting because all 3 versions are so different and have different runtimes.

WOTW had 4 versions of the Boston reunion, Amistad had 4 versions of the Give Us Free speech cue.

Seems like the SW sequels had a stack of alternates too.