• Announcements

• Jay

PLEASE DONATE to JWFAN if you can!   08/16/16

Hello JWFan members,   The team behind JWFan needs your help!   We need annual donations to keep our community running   This is for the domain name, IPBoard license, and server space.   We hope you can help use with a donation of any size.   Use this link or the link on the mainpage. Thank you!   The Administration team

publicist

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

1 Follower

About publicist

• Rank
    Veteran

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    https://www.facebook.com/sami.seyfert

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

11930 profile views
  1. Very 'Iris'.
  2. Home Alone, obviously.
  3. @Marian Schedenig In Audition i don't see a problem.
  4. Cameron is the closest modern Demille impersonation we got.
  5. I prefer this one.
  6. Rather, they just erased the tapes to record new stuff onto it. Same thing but still...
  7. He understood all too well!
  8. Inacceptable!
  9. The cues mentioned are not that interesting anyway. No biggie.
  10. OK. I'll come to the wedding. Only when food is good, though and the couple reasonably attractive.
  11. Thanks guys. Will do. Finally it's not a place in downtown or Venice. Everything is easier to reach from them hills.
  12. Nah, 'Narcos' is Latin America and it's a different ballgame than your usual hostile US megacities.
  13. Thank you very much, i already did the Disney Concert Hall and The Last Bookstore last time but will gladly try out the rest! I got free tickets for Universal so i will go this time. Three times in L.A. but no one ever was willing to go to Disneyland & Co. As for transport, i always rent cars in the US. Maybe it's time for Uber but it sounds like a lot of things could go wrong, eh..? To do what?