• Announcements

• Andreas

(UPDATE 1) Server migration next weekend   11/26/16

Hi JWFAN.COM members,   Update: The migration need more time.   5-11. Dec. 2016.   The server is ready, a dedicated system:   Intel Xeon® E3-1225v3 Quad-Core 32 GB DDR3 RAM 2x 512 GB SSD   New os: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Plesk Onyx Management system
      Server backup 250 GB, not the same datacenter. External backup   Server location: DataDock in Strasbourg
      Fully redundant MPLS ring structure with a total capacity of 550 Gbit/s Core backbone Frankfurt-Strasbourg: 100 Gbit, Deutsche Telekom: 17x 10Gbit,
      Level(3): 10x 10Gbit, TeliaSonera: 8x 10Gbit, Cogent: 5x 10Gbit, Telefónica: 3x 10Gbit,
      DE-CIX: 6 x 10Gbit, ECIX: 6 x 10 Gbit Uptime 99.99%  (Network)     server migration next weekend.
      3 or 4. Dec. 2016.   I post a update when I start the migration.
      JWFAN.COM is offline for 3-4 hours.   Andreas  

indy4

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

About indy4

• Rank
    Grand Master

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

18506 profile views
  1. It's a guilty pleasure for me.
  2. Awesome! Also, JW needs to stop creeping on Daisy Ridley.
  3. I love JWs use of non-percussion instruments in percussive ways. A great example is the muted brass near the beginning of General Greivous from ROTS
  4. 1) Titanic 2) Star Trek II - Wrath of Khan 3) Field of Dreams 4) A Beautiful Mind 5) Bicentennial Man 6) Casper 7) Avatar 8) Braveheart 9) Apollo 13 10) Star Trek III: Search for Spock
  5. Black Sunday is also full of angst
  6. After a first listen, really enjoyed it. The main theme is one JW's better ones in recent years. I think I like it more than any of the new themes in TFA. "Sophie's Future" is gorgeous.
  7. "Sierra Leone, 1839 And The Capture Of Cinque" from Amistad
  8. Isn't the adventure continues the end credits of tintin? If so, shame on us!
  9. Olympic fanfare and theme, Harry Potter suite, swing swing swing (in jazz band), Cowboys overture, summon the heroes, and a suite of JW music including Star Wars main title, Cadillac of the skies, jaws theme and Fhe Land Race.
  10. Definitely one of JW's alltime greatest cues/themes
  11. whoops wrong day...
  12. so did anybody listen? Is it online?
  13. LOVE the beat of silence in ROTJ
  14. Hmm what is The Telegraph referring to here (spoiler alert)? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/what-to-watch/best-movie-soundtracks-star-wars/ Oh I misread empire as emperor--nvmd
  15. I love Rolling with Grievous! Although hate how it is reprised on the album version.