Contact Methods

• Website URL http://
  • ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Male

Recent Profile Visitors

17967 profile views
  1. Favorite Williams End Titles Cue?

Isn't the adventure continues the end credits of tintin? If so, shame on us!
  2. Olympic fanfare and theme, Harry Potter suite, swing swing swing (in jazz band), Cowboys overture, summon the heroes, and a suite of JW music including Star Wars main title, Cadillac of the skies, jaws theme and Fhe Land Race.
  3. The Mystery of "The Map Room: Dawn"

Definitely one of JW's alltime greatest cues/themes
  4. whoops wrong day...
  5. so did anybody listen? Is it online?
  6. LOVE the beat of silence in ROTJ
  7. Hmm what is The Telegraph referring to here (spoiler alert)? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/what-to-watch/best-movie-soundtracks-star-wars/ Oh I misread empire as emperor--nvmd
  8. Which SW score has the best action music?

I love Rolling with Grievous! Although hate how it is reprised on the album version.
  9. Which SW score has the best action music?

Glad to see so much love for chase thru coruscating. Anyone else feel similar amounts of love for General grebious?
  10. You mean one of Patrick Doyle's best musical moments ever?
  11. Ennio Morricone - The Hateful Eight

Exciting he may win his first ever American award!
  12. I'd say Lincoln had a much better shot at winning than TFA. It was to a critically adored, non-sequel, dramatic movie with a real shot at winning more "major" awards (Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor). There were no scores with obvious advantages that year (unlike, for instance, 2011's The Artist). I'd be very surprised if TFA won. It's rare enough for fantasy scores to win Best Score, let alonesequelfantasy scores (with RotK being the exception).
  13. Analysis - Battle of the Heroes

Nice find on all those themes starting w the first three scale degrees. Do you think that's jws way of indicating that the force permeates all aspects of the SW universe?
  14. What happened on June 27th 2007?

We gotta alert box office mojo so they can add this to the list of records TFA has broken!