The Official La-La Land Records Thread

robthehand

Oh, hadn't seen the covers!

That Dances with Wolves cover is tremendous!!

It's the poster I loved more and I had drawn it in black and white when I was a kid.

(unfortunately I lost all those drawings)

Is there any chance any release of these becomes OOP soon?

Come to think of it, is there any LLL release that went OOP in a couple of weeks or even in a month recently?

I assume they'll warn us of lower quantities, right?

Just go a second email from LLL indicating that they "will ship in 2-3 days"

Same here. Hoping for a quick delivery! :)

I bought Home Alone. Money is tight with the holidays and the recent glut of Jaws and BTTF releases, so I'm hoping there are no more surprise Williams or Elfman releases this year from any of the labels :)

Ack, you're right! The other titles all say "NOW SHIPPING", but the Pagemaster says "Shipping Dec 4". So because of that, despite the fact that I was the first one to order, I won't be one of the first ones shipped because Pagemaster is included with it! Damn!

Just noticed LLL is having a sale now, too:

SAVE ON THESE HOLIDAY-THEMED RELEASES!
Yule love SCROOGED, TURBULENCE (yeah, it takes place during the holidays) and MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET (’47 and ’94) 2-CD SET at a special sales price of only $10 each! Sale price starts 12/1/15 at 12noon (PST) and is good thru 12/31.
Only at www.lalalandrecords.com
OUR “JUMP ON THE HOLIDAYS BLOWOUT” CONTINUES!
At only $5 each, these titles make the perfect gift: 21/22 JUMP STREET (2-CD SET), SON OF BATMAN, PET SEMATARY, JESSABELLE, SOCOM 3 / COMBINED ASSAULT (2-CD SET), WINGS, RAT PATROL VOL 2, MORTDECAI, MONEY TRAIN (goes out of print 12/31) and THE CAPE (2-CD SET – goes out of print 12/31).
Get them for $5 each at www.lalalandrecords.com thru 12/31

Ack, you're right!  The other titles all say "NOW SHIPPING", but the Pagemaster says "Shipping Dec 4".  So because of that, despite the fact that I was the first one to order, I won't be one of the first ones shipped because Pagemaster is included with it!  Damn!

I know :(

La-La Land Records will release the soundtrack of the film Krampus next week. The film is directed by Michael Dougherty and the music is composed by Douglas Pipes. Both worked on the film Trick 'r Treat. The music is available on iTunes tomorrow (samples are now available). One of the tracks, "Krampus Karol of the Bells" can be heard here:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3371996/hear-krampus-karol-of-the-bells-from-krampus/

12342833_10153879090928755_9177146212616
KRAMPUS is coming to LLL Tuesday Dec 8, 2015 at 12 pm PST.
Autographed by composer Douglas Pipes (Monster House, Trick 'r Treat)

https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords/photos/a.181243738754.155532.56031953754/10153879090928755/?type=3&theater

Braveheart, Dances, Home Alone, and Pagemaster arrived in today's mail from LLL! Perfect condition, no cracked cases at all!