The Official La-La Land Records Thread

robthehand

Now there's a Williams score nobody was expecting (I think)... as far as I remember, there's some nice stuff that wasn't on the original album so this is welcome. And of course, the Trek score is awesome news.

Home Alone is the only one I'll get at the moment but will most likely get both La-La-Land Batman sets together in the future. Such a great batch of scores! :)

Why didn't Horner's Jade receive its own thread?

Home Alone is the only one I'll get at the moment but will most likely get both La-La-Land Batman sets together in the future. Such a great batch of scores! :)

Why didn't Horner's Jade receive its own thread?

Seriously, if you want one then do one but I don't think it's a big enough score to warrant its own thread so I'm not going to create one.

Seriously, if you want one then do one but I don't think it's a big enough score to warrant its own thread so I'm not going to create one.

Nah, I won't bother. I was just curious.

Okay...Hook has got to be coming then. MV just made this post at FSM in response to someone commenting on Hook not being in this batch...

Remember, the 20th Anniversary of Home Alone comes before the 20th Anniversary of Hook. :)

MV

Okay...Hook has got to be coming then. MV just made this post at FSM in response to someone commenting on Hook not being in this batch...

Remember, the 20th Anniversary of Home Alone comes before the 20th Anniversary of Hook. ;)

MV

yes!! probably in the 29th November batch of 2011! :)

MV talking about 2011:

our Nov 29 holiday releases will knock your socks off! Let the countdown for Black Friday 2011 commence!

Just saw that.

I don't even feel bad about not getting Hook now. These are great releases, and it gives us something to look forward to in 2011.

Remember, the 20th Anniversary of Home Alone comes before the 20th Anniversary of Hook. ;)

MV

yes!! probably in the 29th November batch of 2011! :)

MV talking about 2011:

our Nov 29 holiday releases will knock your socks off! Let the countdown for Black Friday 2011 commence!

That settles HOOK, then. Good enough for me.

2 out of 4 for me. Trek V, frakking awesome. I had a feeling that was the next Trek and it would happen sooner rather than later. And I'll pick up Home Alone too, but down the road, hopefully stock will last until after Christmas.

And I'll pick up Home Alone too, but down the road, hopefully stock will last until after Christmas.

With 3500 available and about 50 other releases of potential interest, you needn't to worry, i think.

you think if I already ordered Family Plot from SAE ,I can buy Home Alone from them and ask them to ship it in the same parcel?

They did it for me and seemed quite customer-friendly back then.

So... 365 days before Hook Complete Score is released... Good...

Luckily, 2011 is not a leap year. Imagine people having to wait one more day!

you think if I already ordered Family Plot from SAE ,I can buy Home Alone from them and ask them to ship it in the same parcel?

They usually don't let you change your orders. According to them, their order system doesn't allow it.

They did it for me and seemed quite customer-friendly back then.

Hm, when was this? Or perhaps they have a special rule when it comes to just packaging two orders together.

But it's a whole nother year!

star-wars-luke-skywalker-tatooine.jpg

I've waited this long, what's another year?

I'm definitely getting Batman Returns and Home Alone. Two great releases perfect for Christmas.

Damn! I want three of those and fourth one seems also interesting... But I can afford only one. Well... tough choice. I rarely listen to Home Alone so that goes first. Maybe I'll get it later if there are some copies left (It pains me to say that on a JW forum). Star Trek V was much desired, but then again has 5000 copies... Batman Returns then! I'll order the others around Christmas.

Karol

Ugh... I can't believe we're going to be plagued with Hook rumors for an entire year.

Let's hope they will release it in January then. :) It is 2011 after all. 20th anniversary year. :P

My Haunted Summer/Alien Resurrection order was probably the most damaged package I've ever received. The entire Haunted Summer case was obliterated; and Alien Resurrection had a few cracks and I think one of the hinges was broken.

I don't blame La-La Land though, since they obviously have no control over how the USPS handle the package. It's probably your mail guy, Justin.

Everything else comes fine, it's just La-La Land. I mean, what the hell? This is over the course of several years now. I guess I'm just going to order HA from them, but I'm going to finally E-mail them with a photo line-up of my damaged CD cases in the event it's also damaged.

Actually, Lost in Space was also with completely defective packaging. The jewel case literally falls apart because apparently every single component is sized incorrectly. Maybe mine was just a bad egg, but it's fucking atrocious. They bent the booklet trying to squeeze it in there and disc 2 was moving around freely during transit.