E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial La-La Land ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

Jay

My copy will arrive tomorrow (if the postman comes before I have to go to work).

La-La Land on the FSM message board:

ET UPDATE:

All pre-ordered ET's have shipped.

Please refrain from asking "Where's my order?" until next Monday, Oct 9.

If you have any issues with your order after you have received it, please email us at info@lalaland-ent.com

We are being inundated with tons of "where's my order?" emails so if we have not gotten to you we will as soon as possible.

There is no way on Earth ANYONE will get a Bad Disc 1 unless someone dumpster-dove and took out the 3000 bad discs that were tossed into our dumpster last week.

We have more cds on the way to fill the remaining wholesale orders. Places like SAE, Movie Music, Intrada, etc have been shipped partial orders. Their remaining balances will be sent out as soon as the additional cds come in.

Thanks again for helping us keep the lights on!

Best,
MV

http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?forumID=1&pageID=4&threadID=121554&archive=0

Wow they've already sold a lot!  This will sell out before the JP collection does, I suppose!

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Wow they've already sold a lot!  This will sell out before the JP collection does, I suppose!

Weird that yours got a tracking number later than mine, but made across more of the country in less time. Mine's supposedly still in Denver. :/

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Mine was placed in my mailbox at 2 oclock this afternoon

Got mine today also.  Nice to see you got your name under the "Special Thanks" on the booklet!!  Congrats to Maurizio and Miguel as well!

Thanks! I came home from work and opened it right up and checked out the whole booklet. Going to play the whole thing on the nice sound system in the living room tomorrow!

No shipping confirmation and no update in the order status, but I'm just gonna assume it's en route. They say they've all been shipped after all.

From memory Jurassic Park turned up without a shipping email and the order status still said 1-2 weeks!

I enlisted Maurizio and Miguel's help in tracking down Boston Globe and other publication's articles about JW performing ET music with the Boston Pops.  I also lent MM an ear on an early master when he wanted another opinion on it.  I don't know what Neil or John Takis did.

I received no notifications for JP/TLW. Eventually, after emailing them directly, they provided a tracking number.

The Yahoo order page was never updated, nor did I receive a confirmation email at any point. So, er, yeah? Maybe international orders are treated differently to domestic ones.

Very nice surprise when mine arrived at my door in Birmingham, UK yesterday morning.

My order still says it'll ship in 1-2 weeks :D

I wouldn't worry if anyone still hasn't had a shipping notice!

4 hours ago, Demondm810 said:

Still nothing!  4 cds I ordered, and nothing! :(:(

Usually, when I order a bunch of 4 CDs or more, it takes weeks, because at least one of those CDs is either temporarily out of stock or whatever... and you never get a notification about that.

On 10/10/2017 at 3:52 PM, Arpy said:

My copy arrived today! Unexpected to say the least, but it's here now and in excellent condition!

Mine still hasn't arrived! :angry: What day did you place your order Arpy?