The last time Intrada released something that was must-buy for me is almost two years ago now.  I have a maybe-list for Intrada that includes Robin Hood and the two Mummy expansions, but nothing I've jumped at.

I at least pick up a few LLL releases per year, so I tend to follow them more closely.  I get the Intrada e-mails and that's typically enough.

I'd buy Willow day-one.

1 hour ago, publicist said:

The album was 45 minutes long. It's a middling tv movie with a few ILM effects and barely 90 minutes long, so color me surprised if they forced 90 minutes of music out of Horner for this.

The movie is 106 minutes long and the upcoming release also includes music not used in the film. So, Batteries Not Included is still a possibility. I hope it is. Wanting it since I saw the movie back in the nineties.

Whatever its actual length, the kind of movie it was it seems a bit excessive to record 90 minutes of score for it. If only 'Willow' had a 145-minute score, that would make an announcement to make my eyes water.

Well hopefully WIllow is in the works as well, but tonight's title is unquestionably Batteries Not Included so I'm not sure why there's still debate about it

The release of *batteries not included has been delayed. The Intrada website now states this:

because of a pressing plant error, this release has been delayed and will likely begin shipping late Sept / early Oct

More info from Roger on the Intrada message board:

In one of the more annoying discoveries, we opened up the new set only discover that the plant had forgotten the second disc. That's a pretty big and frustrating miss. The plant has been notified and will be fixing as quickly as possible, but needless to say this release will be delayed a bit. Thanks Obama!

IMPORTANT PSA — will only take 5 min of your time!

74cb75bab2243992e98fab5156007185827084cf

http://goldsmithodyssey.buzzsprout.com/159614/813340-vote-goldsmith-for-kickstarter

Yes, we at The Goldsmith Odyssey threw this together in a matter of hours after Intrada’s surprise poll this morning. And yes, we are nuts.

Goldsmith nuts.

Yavar

Coming Oct 2: An early 90s family adventure gets it's debut from a composer usually known for his horror scoring. But the early to mid 90s was a time of branching out from this studio from their usual horror fare to family friendly stuff. And again this release aligns to a "genre" of sorts we've released other albums from earlier this year. It's the year of the...

http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7969

Music from the 90’s by a prolific genre composer makes its debut this week on Intrada’s newest CD release. The movie is family-friendly, the composer is a friend… so make friends with this cool score. Artwork, contents and sound samples will be posted here tomorrow, Monday eve. Orders begin shipping on Tuesday, October 2.

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/sc.13/category.60330/.f

No titles next week but there's a clue anyway:

The plant is still working on it so we won't have it in time, but we'll double it up with the other release coming in two weeks. Here's a clue - Mid-90s bio pic gets an expanded edition!

Many options. Nixon? Cobb? Michael Collins? Apollo 13? Goldenthal seems bit unlikely due to both films being WB. Horner is most likely as they announced there would be two more titles this year. Having said that, there are other possibilities as well.

Karol

8 minutes ago, crocodile said:

No titles next week but there's a clue anyway:

Many options. Nixon? Cobb? Michael Collins? Apollo 13? Goldenthal seems bit unlikely due to both films being WB. Horner is most likely as they announced there would be two more titles this year. Having said that, there are other possibilities as well.

Karol

Can you really call Apollo 13 a biopic?

11 minutes ago, Incanus said:

Can you really call Apollo 13 a biopic?

It's a tricky one. It is more of a docudrama... But if you stretch it..

Maybe it's Napoleon by Bill Conti? They did say there would something from him coming out 

Karol

I keep hoping Apollo 13 is coming from Intrada because it's one of my favorite Horners, it seems to be one Intrada could get, and they said they had a bunch of Horner titles coming this year.

But I don't think anyone would use biopic as the first word to describe the film, so unless Roger has a different interpretation of the word than I do, I don't think it's it.  I hope it is, though!

Roger confirmed on the Intrada forum it isn't Apollo 13:

Hmmmm....sounds alot like Apollo 13. Maybe Nixon. Both need expanding but I'm leaning more towards Apollo 13 since the movie First Man with Ryan Gosling is coming out in a week or so by Universal. I could be wrong so...just trying.

Nope and nope.

Then he added new info:

Actually turns out the release two weeks from now just came in! So a mid-90s sequel comedy crime drama makes its debut.

http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7981

Another Stakeout by Arthur B Rubinstein?

If it isn't Apollo 13 what other mid 90s Horner score is out there, since Roger had hinted on a couple of Horner titles that are expected before year end ? 

21 hours ago, crocodile said:

Many options. Nixon? Cobb? Michael Collins?[...]Goldenthal seems bit unlikely due to both films being WB.

Those seem to be the strongest candidates...along with 1995's Truman :lol:

At least we have the original cue titles for Nixon, so we know that a substantial amount of music is missing from the album