Jay

The Force Awakens - Complete Score Breakdown & Chronological Order (Film Spoilers Allowed)

On 1/21/2020 at 7:11 PM, Manakin Skywalker said:

We do have the shawm cue. It leaked last year, but unfortunately it's the film edit, so the orchestra is present along with it.

What the heck is shawm?

1 hour ago, Demodex said:

What the heck is shawm?

A shawm is a conical bore, double-reed woodwind instrument made in Europe from the 12th century to the present day.

Salmaj.jpg

You can hear it during the first minute or so of this youtube video, it continues even after Discussing Black begins around 40 seconds in

13 hours ago, Jay said:

You can hear it during the first minute or so of this youtube video, it continues even after Discussing Black begins around 40 seconds in

I'm over it now. The completist part of me would like to have it, but I'll be perfectly fine with super compressed version from the podcast.

An isolated score with zero SFX? I had no idea that even existed.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Seriously though, I've been searching on an off for the past few years for an isolated TFA score.

Is there any way to get this without having some special connections?anakin.jpg

Is there a similar thread for TLJ? I'm looking specifically for a rough combination of the OST and the FYC without editing, similar to what Jay posted at the top of this thread.

EDIT:

Never mind, I found it:

https://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php?/topic/28085-the-last-jedi-for-your-consideration-fyc-album/&tab=comments#comment-1429995

To elaborate on the Starry Night being labeled "(Edited incorrectly)"

0:00-0:11 should have gone into the Kylo Theme at 0:32 and 0:11-0:00 should have gone after 1:02 for the "Free version"

1:03-1:13 almost seems to be layered from 7M66 The Control Room and Ren in the Forest