Jay

Star Wars: Episode IX (JJ Abrams 2019)

I have no beef with Morrison, at least not any more than any other actor in those movies. I think it was the worst kind of canon nerd bullshit to replace the original Fett voice (and the original ESB Emperor, and ROTJ Anakin), but that’s a Lucas deal

19 minutes ago, Demodex said:

Well Boba Fett would have the same voice as Jango and the clone troopers if he's a clone. 

To be honest, I've never understood the worship of Boba Fett as a character. He's essentially a costume, not a voice - I don't care what accent he has, but Lucas deciding to update it to fit the canon isn't that ridiculous.

On 12/1/2018 at 6:20 AM, Arpy said:

To be honest, I've never understood the worship of Boba Fett as a character. He's essentially a costume, not a voice - I don't care what accent he has, but Lucas deciding to update it to fit the canon isn't that ridiculous.

Yeah, it is!

6 hours ago, The Illustrious Jerry said:

Sorry for the bump if you were expecting more exciting news.

Aah. So this actor posted a picture of a very slightly bleeding thumb, just to illustrate how hard he worked, today.

Get a fucking life. People suffer life-changing injuries, at work, but don't publicise it on social media.

Stick your thumb under cold running water (don't encourage it to bleed), dry it with a stirile non-abrasive cloth, stick an Elasterplast on it, and then kindly FUCK OFF BACK TO WORK. Narcissist.

@Richard To him it probably carries a lot of meaning, a lot of responsibility and accomplishment. I know many actors do actually push themselves both physically and mentally more than the casual snide remark that they're an 'actor' could tell you. 

In interviews with Boyega he seems genuinely surprised and thankful to have the role he does in one of the biggest franchises.

If you don't like the fact that actors are going to share these moments on social media then unfollow them and quit bitching!

And plus I don't think it's meant to draw attention to him, it's more designed to get people buzzing: "Oh, crap, what _were_ they doing?" 

The motivation for these things does not always need to be so cynical, Richard.

49 minutes ago, Fabulin said:

Guess what character will camera focus on at the end of Episode IX

Rey, as she reunites with her parents at sunset on some beautiful foresty planet, as the music swells and a solemn piano & french horn rendition of Rey's Theme closes out the saga.

17 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Rey, as she reunites with her parents at sunset on some beautiful foresty planet, as the music swells and a solemn piano & french horn rendition of Rey's Theme closes out the saga.

Force forbid

the answer is Finn. Get it?