John

Junkie XL's SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (2019)

10 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

The world can be divided into two types of people.

Those who find this image adorable and those who are lost

MV5BM2Y5YTdkYTAtZmM2Mi00MGMwLWJhNzQtZTEw

Cute maybe. But pairing it with Ryan Reynolds’ voice + an endless litany of smartass one-liners makes me reach for the mute button.

I thought Detective Pikachu had weak CGI, boy was I wrong - this film looks like an instant flop! How do they think they can get away with this shitty CG nonsense? 17 years ago we had Gollum!

If I see this, I'll see it for Jim Carrey.

23 minutes ago, Nick Parker said:

Oh, and you only get two syllables

If we're talking Dreamcast era (minus Sonic & His Shitty Friends) then I'm totally on board.  I LOVE games like Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, and House of the Dead 2 (also that great Looney Tunes cart racer but that wasn't Sega).

6 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

If we're talking Dreamcast era (minus Sonic & His Shitty Friends) then I'm totally on board.  I LOVE games like Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, and House of the Dead 2 (also that great Looney Tunes cart racer but that wasn't Sega).

Sakamoto in the house!

OMG Crazy Taxi, great times!

Simpsons Road Rage was a great knock off too!

Older games like Crazy Taxi and Tony Hawk aren’t the same without their iconic soundtracks. 

Even GTA Vice City lost some of its 80s hits when Rockstar ported it over to PS4. 

For some reason music licenses are treated differently with games and TV shows than movies. Scrubs, for instance, has a much different soundtrack now compared to the DVD releases, and even more different when compared to the original airings.