Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (OFFICIAL thread)

Erik Woods

Americal?

Hmmm, maybe it's something in the air that causing the lack of clarity. Wait, there's clarity on the top line. Neil, what is up with them folk and did you make it out in one piece and of sane mind?

There are a Jazz label right?

Maybe the press releases and that sigh were made when they were "conceptualizing"...

You know, chilling out, mellowing.....

Like hitting the bong, doing a J, smoking some Thai stick

dude.jpg

God, you just busted me up. :lol:

Neil: To what extend is Temple Of Doom being expaned.

Cordcord CEO: Yeah man, it's expaned, like were expanding...horizons, you know, opinons and views and like color, you can smell the color on the new Temple of Do om. it it will be like tasting the moon.

Neil: but how much new music is on it?

Concord CE: Music?

There are a Jazz label right?

Maybe the press releases and that sigh were made when they were "conceptualizing"...

You know, chilling out, mellowing.....

Like hitting the bong, doing a J, smoking some Thai stick

dude.jpg

God, you just busted me up. :lol:

Nice drawing! lol

Oh my God!

I can't believe that after 29 (scratch that, 30) pages of speculation, nobody has ever wondered about a "Raiders March Dialouge Version!"

My mouth waters at the very thought of it.

I'm fine with more actual music, as long as it doesn't get in the way with the stickers and screensavers.

indy4 - who hopes that it's clear that he was joking with the dialouge version

To what? A Raiders March dialogue version or your posterior falling off? (Mark Olivarez -- The Butt-less Wonder!)

I imagine either one would make for a bloody mess...

To what? A Raiders March dialogue version or your posterior falling off? (Mark Olivarez -- The Butt-less Wonder!)

I imagine either one would make for a bloody mess...

Came up with that all by yourself huh?

:D

Those dialogue versions scar my mind. Every time I hear Duel of Fates, at about 4:05, I can hear Amidala yelling "get to your ships!" like she did in either the dialogue version or music video to that track. Even though I haven't played either of those versions for about six years.

Actually, a lot of consumers like dialogue versions of soundtracks. That's why the Pulp Fiction and Apollo 13 (mainstream version) soundtracks, among others, have so much dialogue in them. I read one review at Amazon once that the reviewer wanted more CDs like Pulp Fiction that had dialogue interspersed between the instrumental tracks, which is just mind-numbingly barbaric to me. If you want that level of movie immersion, watch the movie.

2 CDs (each) for the trilogy, 1 for KotCS and 1 for interviews.

Simple, but I fear wrong.

Then again, European places always seem to get stock/information before we do in US or UK for some reason. And the orchestrator details seem dead on too.

I can't help but think (hope) that when Concord said "4 CD" they meant it like the old-fashioned "4 albums" kinda thing. Y'know, 4 "releases" (for lack of a better word) but 2 discs within each "release". Maybe? Hopefully?

But then the 1-CD Raiders that we know of already kinda dashes hopes of 8 CDs...

1 - Raiders

2 - Temple

2 - Last Crusade

1 - KOTCS

1 - Interview

7 total. Hmmmm.

At this rate we'll probably only know for sure when the first person gets their hands on an actual physical set.

I tried to make a quick and easy countdown ticker at a free website, but it didn't work.

The HTML code is:

<div align="center"><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/countdown-generator/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/countdown-generator/&clickLABEL=Free Countdown Generator&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&pic=http://www.satisfaction.com/countdown-generator/themes/25.jpg&text=Days%20until%20Concord%20releases%2E%2E%2E%20INDIANA%20JONES%3A%20THE%20COMPLETE%20SOUNDTRACKS%20COLLECTION&bgColor=13369344&untilColor=255&textColor=16763904&year=2008&month=11&day=11&hour=0&min=0&sec=0" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="175" name="show" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.satisfaction.com/countdown-generator/">Free Countdown Generator</a></small></div>

But I have no website on which to post it.

2 CDs (each) for the trilogy, 1 for KotCS and 1 for interviews.

Simple, but I fear wrong.

Then again, European places always seem to get stock/information before we do in US or UK for some reason. And the orchestrator details seem dead on too.

Also,they correctly attribute Raiders to the LSO and TOD and LC to The Hollywood Studio Symphony.

8 c.d.'s... OMG...it can't be

for some nagging reason I can' t see them put Last Crusade on 1 disk only

European places always seem to get stock/information before we do in US or UK for some reason

I know they are kinda odd with that driving on the left, (with cars accomodating that), pounds instead of Euros, inches, feet...

But they are still European :lol:

I'd be a tad hesitant about getting worked up over that. Especially since Raiders appears to be getting a single disc release before the boxed set.

Unless one of the discs is screensavers.......:lol:

I'm hoping for 8 disks. Why did that site put 8? why not 4,5,6,7....everything else on that page is dead on accurate. They got some info before typing the number 8

In these days of scores beeing released complete beeing more and more the norm ,WHY would we still get half assed incomplete releases of ToD and LC when they finally paid the re-use fees to the music. Raiders and ToD "kinda" fit on one disk ,but Last Crusade doesn't .I've been more and more concerned about LC ,if someone Like Laurent Bouzereau is involved why would he want to put LC on one disk?

what makes you say that with utter certainty? what piece of info do you have that the rest of us don't ,except Concord's very vague mention of a 4 disk set a few months ago.

It also says 9 tracks, which makes little sense.

For Raiders they say it is one CD, which fits with the info we already have.

KOCS = 1 CD

Raiders = 1 CD

TOD = 2 CD

TLC = 2 CD

Interview Disc = 1 CD

That is 7 CD's in total, not 8.

Something is not right here, we need more info.

it's false info

check FSM thread

:(

COCK!

Never trust the Internet, never. It's filled with nothing but amateurs and wankers!

:lol: