Lucasfilm announces a bunch of new Star Wars Projects

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Huh, some of these productions could be fun and interesting, but they should have announced that they're handing over their entire music vault to Mike Matessino for him to have his way with to really

LOL, imagine binning years of job security on Disney's gravy train just because you couldn't keep your mouth shut on social media.   Dumbfounding stuff.

Chris Pine spoke with Patty Jenkins about Rogue Squadron. He then said:

“I had spoken to [Patty Jenkins] about, not my involvement, but the story. She talked to me about it, it sounds really, really great. … If there’s anyone that can reimagine and breathe fresh, new life into it, it’s her.”

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2020/12/chris-pines-thoughts-on-patty-jenkins-directing-star-wars-says-rogue-squadron-story-sounds-great.html

• 4 months later...

Yeah, I imagine she was given plenty of warnings as the comments were escalating over a period of months.  All she had to do is delete her social media and keep her opinions between herself and her personal acquaintances. She threw away millions, and probably her career, for absolutely nothing.

21 minutes ago, HunterTech said:

Did we know for sure she was gonna be involved with that particular series? Admittedly, I haven't watched much of Mando, so that'll likely have my answer there.

It was set up in season 2 of Mandalorian when she is approached by the New Republic pilot, so I think its safe to assume that was supposed to be a staring vehicle for her.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love Powell to come back or someone new to this univers like Newman or Silvestri and why not William Ross (after all he has conducted partially the previous movie and is quite talented but he would be better to keep for Waititi's movie though)

Even so there's would be only one right choice!

• 1 month later...