Charlie Brigden

The Official Varese Sarabande Thread

1 hour ago, Brundlefly said:

The Deluxe Edition of Air Force One didn't do that for me.

I think AFO is a rare Goldsmith score like Star Trek: Nemesis where neither the original album nor the complete score are ideal, but an excellent program can be edited out of the complete score. But I’m already on record for saying I don’t love AFO as much as everyone else seems to, and my favorite music in the score is mostly by Joel McNeely. :) 

Yavar

19 hours ago, Yavar Moradi said:

I think AFO is a rare Goldsmith score like Star Trek: Nemesis where neither the original album nor the complete score are ideal, but an excellent program can be edited out of the complete score. But I’m already on record for saying I don’t love AFO as much as everyone else seems to, and my favorite music in the score is mostly by Joel McNeely. :) 

I’m with you there. AFO is actually a purchase I kind of regret making because there isn’t much on there that I care for. I should have put that $36 toward filling some catalog gaps in my collection from the reseller market.

Nothing about a return of Masters Film Music, alas... maybe if Robert doesn’t feel like tackling them himself he could/would license Lionheart and The Final Conflict our to others for new definitive editions to be produced...

Yavar