Black Friday 2022 - What do you believe in?

bollemanneke

Is it too early for this one? To hell with it, it’s November, I’m about to leave for a little holiday so I’m excited.

I say HP4 and Hook have to be part of the batch. Will be happy if Hook is replaced by The Terminal.

I have no available funds to make use of any Black Friday offer. I'm hoping maybe to order a plane ticket to a film festival in January, that's it.

25 minutes ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

hook hook give us the hook. hook hook show us the hook. HOOK HOOK GIVE US THE HOOK. HOOK HOOK SHOW US THE HOOK. HOOK HOOK GIVE US THE HOOK! HOOK HOOK SHOW US THE HOOK! HOOK HOOK GIVE US THE HOOK!! HOOK HOOK SHOW US THE HOOK!! HOOK HOOK GIVE US THE HOOK!!! HOOK HOOK SHOW US THE HOOK!!! HOOK HOOK GIVE US THE HOOK!!!!! HOOK HOOK SHOW US THE HOOK !!!!!1

You’re my spirit animal for the next few months.

2 hours ago, Amer said:

Ant Anniversaries this year that needs to be honored ? ( Besides HOOK)

Valley of the Dolls 55th, The Screaming Woman 50th, Star Wars 45th, Yes Giorgio 40th, Witches of Eastwick 35th, Amistad, Seven Years in Tibet, The Lost World 25th. Catch Me If You Can, Attack of the Clones 20th, Lincoln 10th, The Last Jedi, The Post 5th.

5 hours ago, Amer said:

Ant Anniversaries this year that needs to be honored ? ( Besides HOOK)

This year is not an anniversary year for Hook. 

Last year (2021) was it's 30th anniversary year.  Mondo released a new rebuild of the original score album produced by Mike Matessino in celebration. 

Based on no evidence whatsoever, here are some guesses, hopefully in the right thread this time.

1. The Lost World

2. A great new JW expansion

3. Gladiator or Black Hawk Down

4. Tomorrow Never Dies (They could’ve ironed things out with Eon… Right? Right?)
5. A boxset of Golden Age, Silver Age or TV scores I’m unfamiliar with

I’m hoping Hook is the title that got pushed to January.

Also, where’s my X-Files 2?