Will

THE LAST JEDI - Disney Records OST

My credit card company woke me up at 3:30 am with a text saying that my card was being used without me being present.

After a few minutes of panicked grogginess I realized Amazon was processing my order for the soundtrack.

14 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Urgh. I hate this negative bitchy fanboy attitude.

Whaaaat?

Why cant I be disappointed of the missing music, it is  a fact? I can watch it again and wait for the Blu, then I'll have it all...

None of the stores in Australia have the Deluxe Edition in stock, so had to order it from the warehouse with express shipping, so I should have it today or tomorrow. With TFA I was so eager to get the album that I bought the standard set and later the deluxe.

UPDATE: My retailer changed the release date of the deluxe digipack to Friday 22nd. Damn! I'll pick up the standard edition tomorrow then...

Fuck!! My local store e-mailed me that the cd is deleyed, they promised it to be there tomorrow. And I paid it already.

I can't make it over the weekend without it, have buy it online if I know how to...

I've always been under the impression that it's a legal site, but hey, I'll remember not to link stuff like that next time.

Situation normal. No need to freak out. I'll remove the links.

It's not legal at all, its very very very very very very very illegal.  You have to buy specialty label releases on CD you can't just download them as mp3s from some website.  That's not how it works!