Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

I always thought Stefan's abrasive personality was part of his charm and character. When I first started posting here, I felt differently, but that's what all newcomers to this Forum will learn one way or another.

6 minutes ago, Arpy said:

I always thought Stefan's abrasive personality was part of his charm and character. When I first started posting here, I felt differently, but that's what all newcomers to this Forum will learn one way or another.

He Hit Me (It Felt Like a Kiss)

2 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

Anyone else concerned about the weight of the box set?

Indeed! If it’s too heavy it might cause my shelf to warp! Or it mightn’t fool customs and they might decide to charge me 😶

Just now, Bilbo said:

Indeed! If it’s too heavy it might cause my shelf to warp! Or it mightn’t fool customs and they might decide to charge me 😶

I think we need a separate thread for this discussion so it doesn’t get lost in the chaos

1 minute ago, Disco Stu said:

I think we need a separate thread for this discussion so it doesn’t get lost in the chaos

I agree... but who would propose such a radical amendment? 

If only senator @Bespin were here...

2 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Now I received a shipping confirmation. Not sure what to think of this...

Karol

Another Dracula order with a shipping confirmation!  Join us in the Brotherhood of the Confused.

3 hours ago, crocodile said:

Apparently LLL got 100 copies early @Disco Stu and @El Jefe. Woohoo!

Karol

31AA716C-4454-482F-A36D-09359C5CF2D5.gif

3 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

Woah!  Lucky us!

I’m shocked I was able to get all those cds ordered within the first 100 orders.

14 minutes ago, El Jefe said:

I’m shocked I was able to get all those cds ordered within the first 100 orders.

Well, within the first 100 orders of the Dracula set, which depressingly was probably not hard at all, actually.

2 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

Well, within the first 100 orders of the Dracula set, which depressingly was probably not hard at all, actually.

True. Nonetheless, result!

2 hours ago, artguy360 said:

This wait is unbearable. I'm super jealous of everyone is has received theirs already. 

This!  Still haven’t gotten shipment notification yet but the set looks absolutely gorgeous