HOOK (1991) - NEW! 2023 3-CD Ultimate Edition Produced, Edited, and Mastered by Mike Matessino featuring all Williams/Bricusse songs

Jay

23 minutes ago, Trope said:

Fellow Australian here! I ordered minutes after it became available. It took a week to ship, has currently been in transit for 10 days, and estimated time of delivery is December 22-27.

Good to know, thanks! Out of curiosity, where do you see the estimated time of delivery? I can't see it anywhere on LLL or the USPS tracking page.

1 hour ago, Docteur Qui said:

Good to know, thanks! Out of curiosity, where do you see the estimated time of delivery? I can't see it anywhere on LLL or the USPS tracking page.

I personally use an app on my phone called AfterShip, which allows me to track all kinds of international parcels by pasting the tracking number. It’s not always completely accurate (sometimes parcels aren’t updated and then all of a sudden they arrive!), but usually better than nothing.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Breathmask said:

Mine is still in L.A. "Package Acceptance Pending". Whatever that means. :mellow:

Same for me: in LA since Dec 9...

It's hooked somewhere.

Just day-dreaming...the first 50 orders have gone to JW in LA for signing...:sleepy:

I was semi-sceptical on the front cover but it comes across much better in person, it could be the print quality but it's almost purple-ey a bit!

Since I am soon travelling to my hometown for holidays I had to reroute the delivery of my package there. So I'll have to wait over the weekend to get my Hook. Oh well. A couple more days won't hurt. Much.:P 

4 minutes ago, InTheCity said:

Am i correct this is sold out from all vendors?

Temporarily. Should be back in the next few weeks, I believe MV said. I don't think it's nowhere near OOP.

11 minutes ago, InTheCity said:

Am i correct this is sold out from all vendors?

This is not a sold out title.  It is simply temporarily out of stock while they await more copies to arrive

On 10/12/2023 at 7:57 AM, Jay said:

MV says

If you ordered it through La La Land Records your order will be shipped as soon as possible. We are not taking any NEW ORDERS until it comes back in. We have accounted for every order we received until it was cut off and they will all be shipped before we close Dec 19.

More units are coming in late December early January.

MV

https://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=152698&forumID=1&archive=0

On 15/12/2023 at 5:32 AM, Trope said:

I personally use an app on my phone called AfterShip, which allows me to track all kinds of international parcels by pasting the tracking number. It’s not always completely accurate (sometimes parcels aren’t updated and then all of a sudden they arrive!), but usually better than nothing.

I use it and number of other apps like 17Track and Parcels. They are pretty OK and correct. But once inland I use the local postwebsite. So far mine has departed the US. but still looking...

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

The cigar looks like the finger of sauron with the ring..

Yeah it’s a beaut! It’s a limited edition Macanudo with a metal band - not many made. A rich cigar that I’ve only got a few of and I save ‘em for special occasions. It felt fitting for the soundtrack. :)

1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

How was it?

Haven’t gotten to it yet, listened to JANE EYRE instead, which I still love. Maybe tonight.