Did you get the Dial of Destiny soundtrack on the CD format before it sold out?

Jay

Did you get the Dial of Destiny soundtrack on the CD format before it sold out?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get the Dial of Destiny soundtrack on the CD format before it sold out?

• Yes, I pre-ordered the CD from Disney Emporium in June/July
    • No, because the order page was removed before I could order it there
    • No, because I assumed it would be sold through other retailers in August
    • No, because I do not want to own this album on CD
    • Yes, but only when it returned for sale for briefly in August

11 hours ago, scoreman36 said:

I’d be interested in another poll - who’s actually taken the shrink wrap off their DOD CD…?

No judgement - I don’t think I would have done

Would need to include the option:

"Received two copies and left one in shrink wrap."

1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Cue @Amer. ;)

Tempted but I sacrificed for my fellow companions.. otherwise it would be simply collecting dust. There are more batches coming form DME so watch out!

12 minutes ago, mstrox said:

Agreed!  I bought the download and used it, and then I bought the CD a few months later and am using that now.

Mine's still wrapped in plastic, but I'm "using" it insofar as I've been listening to FLACs given to me by a friend who bought them online, so until I got the CD they were a temporary solution (I'm not paying twice for the music), but now they're legitimate.

• I first listened to excerpts on YouTube.
  • I then pre-ordered the CD and vinyl bundle at DME.
  • I then bought the MP3 and burnt it on CD-R to use while waiting for DME to deliver.
  • I then ordered a second CD at DME and intend to leave this copy in shrink wrap until the second CD arrives. [Why? The second CD could be cracked and I would then keep the cracked one, replace the jewel case and would have a sealed copy left as Christmas present for a relative.]

1 hour ago, Marian Schedenig said:

Mine's still wrapped in plastic, but I'm "using" it insofar as I've been listening to FLACs given to me by a friend who bought them online, so until I got the CD they were a temporary solution (I'm not paying twice for the music), but now they're legitimate.

I'd say the flacs were legitimate the moment you paid DME. I paid them their $20 (or whatever) weeks ago so I'm going to use whatever medium I want to listen to it.