The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the accompanying release of the Indy 4 Soundtrack cover:

2bb360.jpg

I'm getting really excited now. Seeing the actual soundtrack cover makes it feel...real. :lol:

That's fan made right?

Doesn't even look like Ford.

The soundtrack cover is fanmade, but the poster it uses is real, unless USAToday posted a fake!

And since the poster is real, it could certainly be on the CD cover,

Looks like Ford to me.

And yes, holy moly that CD cover art made my mouth water!

2bb360.jpg

I find myself hoping that the true OS cover doesn't look like this. This looks like a bootleg! :lol:

I like it as well, and I actually do hope that the real soundtrack cover is like that.

When I say it doesn't look like Ford, his face seems a little too squashed 'top to bottom'... maybe it's his nose which isn't as pronounced lol

Then again maybe it's just me :lol:

2bb360.jpg

Where did you get them image from. I would like a source.

New poster.

indianjonesx-large.jpg

It fits the theme it looks like. Good poster.

2bb360.jpg

It'sh fake.

Meh....

Looks like The Last Crusade poster.

Good! At least it looks like an Indy poster, and not...College Road Trip or something.

About the continuum fingerboard: if I understand, it is literally just a keyboard. The sound it produces is contingent upon an external synthesizer. Therefore the sound produced is entirely up to Williams, and we won't know what it is until we hear it.

Yes, of course. And we shall see just what kind of synth pad it is (honestly, I'm hoping it's not theremin, because he ought to use the real instrument - there are still a few theremins and thereminists around).

The new poster is pretty fantastic. The supposed CD cover doesn't look as good, especially since Ford's head is reversed.

Gah I'm bored with Struzan...all his work looks..the...same....

Shame Richard Amsel passed away.

Saul Bass at that too.

Bah! Williams is so boring--all his adventure scores are fun and orchestrally rich. It sickens me!

That's why he's best at what he does, dear.

As is Struzan.

Considering the quality of most movie posters these days, Struzan is a big breath of fresh air. I miss his style being used.

That's why he's best at what he does, dear.

As is Struzan.

Considering the quality of most movie posters these days, Struzan is a big breath of fresh air. I miss his style being used.

Airbrushing is a wonderful quality of style,

I like the poster, though Karen Allen looks like she's posing for a publicity shot.

I agree - in fact, it seems like she has posed in all shots the i've seen of her (like she's fogotten how to "act" or something). Let's hope this doesn't translate to film!

2bb360.jpg

I find myself hoping that the true OS cover doesn't look like this. This looks like a bootleg! ;)

I like the look of it for the OST. And it sure beats the hell out of the LC OST cover! An off centered poster, pasted sloppily on a white background.

For this fake OST cover, does Ford's face look almost like it's sagging on the left cheek (not in the actual poster, though).

2bb360.jpg

where do you think he got it, its the reverse of that "meh" poster.

anyone who thought that was real the first time they saw it should go put their head between the frame and the car door and slam it a few dozen time to get the stupid out.

Gah. I thought it was real until someone mentioned it was reversed. *heading to the car in shame*

I was hoping for something more old school, but it's nice. I do quite like the lower-middle portion with the skull, the temple, and Indy running from the natives. (Hovitos?)

Are we actually saying that the fake CD cover doesn't look like Harrison Ford simply because it's a reversed image? I figured it was fake when I saw that it was a reverse of the poster, but I never thought it didn't look like Harrison Ford.

Odd that now the image is NOT reversed on any of the posts with the "fake" CD cover... (I went back to re-look at the fake to see if I could spot any defects or image-warping and see if that might have been the cause for the claims of non-Ford-resemblance, but I can't anymore, apparently...)

2bb360.jpg

It'sh fake.

Meh....

Looks like The Last Crusade poster.

Good! At least it looks like an Indy poster, and not...College Road Trip or something.

That is why I asked where the person got it from because It Is A Big Time FAKE!!!!! It might look like the poster, but like one person said. It doesnt look like Harrison Ford. We will see what it looks like when the time comes.