My condolences to Ricard.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricard,

My sincere condolences. Your father was blessed to have such a loving son. I'll be keeping your family and friends in my thoughts and prayers during this time of sorrow.

Kathy

I am sorry, Ricard. You must have loved your father dearly, and Mari is right. He was blessed to have a son like you. We will be here for you for support and company, and I will keep you in my prayers. May you find comfort in knowing that he is out of all pain now and is happy. My most sincere apologies for your loss, Ricard.

~Conor

My god, that must be terrible to lose a father, I can't think of anything that could be worse to experience, certainly at the top of the list of bad things up with your own death. :cry: Ricard, I'm sorry.

Ricard,

I am very sorry to see your news on the main page. I lost my Dad five years ago and know that there is not a lot anyone can say to make you feel any better at a time like this.

Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

Damien

Dear Ricard,

I feel fortunate to still have both my parents alive an in relative good health. Still I know what is to loose someone very close to us, and if this of any confort, I always felt that this few dear loved ones I've lost still live within my heart, and will always be in my loving memory.

I offer you my deepest condolences, and you and your family will be in my thoughts.

Miguel

Ricard

As I'm sure the rest of here feel the same I hope that as with this site that has brought many of us like minded people together and brought us much happiness & comfort over the years that our sincerest of condolences and sympathies might bring back even the smallest amount of comfort in your life and your family in this tragic time just as your work here has done for some of us

Take care Your family is in my prayers

Brian99_1