Excerpt from Indy 5 OST track "New York, 1969" now streaming

crumbs

I might not be the youngest anymore, but I am confident, that I will manage to stay alive until the album comes out, so I don't have to chase every available snippet.

That's why I will wait for the whole album before I listen to anything more of it.

2 hours ago, bollemanneke said:

This is one of my favourite JWfan pstages, the total frenzy when something leaks/is announced.

It's quite impressive how they're drip feeding information and samples so carefully that people will react to the OST's release as if someone leaked an entire 5.1 session dump.

13 minutes ago, Courtney said:

Those 45 seconds are good af!

This small sample is both extremely moving and completely original. Which automatically makes it better than 90% of TLJ or TROS.

Good sign of things to come.

6 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

There's several moments that remind of the adagio, don't you agree?

Well, so far I was only able to hear a few seconds of it 🤣🤣

But honestly Barber’s adagio is really not that complicated a piece…pretty much just based on a scale…so yeah, anything that has 2 or more notes that are part of a scale might sound similar to it. Especially if played on strings. 

This is very confusing.  Is it possible that this leads into the Raiders March, which is why the snippet posted last month is also labeled "New York, 1969"?

23 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Listen to the chord progressions. 

If this is not a common(and very slow) chord progression, I don’t know what is.

That being said, don’t get me wrong, Barber’s adagio is beautiful. I wish I could have performed it, but alas I’m only a 🎺 player 😃

2 hours ago, Archive Collection said:

I don’t think it’s releasing on 25/6, it’s probably only going to be available on Disney’s licensing platform on that date.

That's not usually how that platform works, but who knows!?

The full version of this is on Instagram for use in Reels.

Spoiler

It starts with Marion's theme, the. A very catchy new bouncy Motif (?) then goes into the new recording of the Raiders March we have heard (ranked number 5th tbh)

8 minutes ago, Signals said:

The full version of this is on Instagram for use in Reels.

Hide contents

It starts with Marion's theme, the. A very catchy new bouncy Motif (?) then goes into the new recording of the Raiders March we have heard (ranked number 5th tbh)

Helena’s theme