John Powell's SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY (2018) - Deluxe Edition 2020 / Intrada 2-CD edition October 31, 2023

crocodile

5 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Aaaand we've got a winner!

Yess!!! what did I win? hopin' for a photoshop license...

9 minutes ago, A. A. Ron said:

Now 5 Cat Studios doesn’t even need to commission new artwork for next year’s deluxe edition!

Fixed!

On 08/08/2023 at 4:33 PM, Holko said:

Everyone's playing on "Lost", why not go another direction?

lkyDasP.jpg

I have to say this one is one of my favourites. :)

But I am surprised nobody has done anything with Tom Cruise's signature profile and nose yet for War of the Lost Worlds. Or even the tripod silhouette.;)

Karol

2 minutes ago, Ollie said:

So I suffered a rather severe and gruesome injury this weekend and after surgery and under the influence of a heavy dose of pain meds, I thru this together.image.jpeg

Did you actually lose a leg? If so, that sucks, hope you feel better etc.

2 minutes ago, Signals said:

Did you actually lose a leg? If so, that sucks, hope you feel better etc.

No I didn’t lose a leg. 

51 minutes ago, Ollie said:

No I didn’t lose a leg. 

I realized just right as it went through, it was just a play on Lost World haha

1 hour ago, Ollie said:

So I suffered a rather severe and gruesome injury this weekend and after surgery and under the influence of a heavy dose of pain meds, I thru this together.

*** I didn’t lose a leg****

image.jpeg

I sympathize! I just fell off a ladder at the beginning of July and broke my collarbone. Haven’t slept comfortably in a month, but I still bet your injury hurt/hurts worse than mine. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Actually I slipped in the kitchen and one leg went one way and my left leg got pinned against the island and I fell over. I dislocated my ankle, fractured it in 3 different spots and cracked my lower tibia and fibula. Had surgery yesterday and screws & plates put in my ankle. Surprisingly the pain has not been bad. But I’m off my feet for at least  6 weeks. 

On 08/08/2023 at 8:20 AM, Dave said:

Nice, nice... uhm good news... but this thread is not about solo anymore.... so please stop derailing :D

Whoops, with my post jumping from this thread to the proper Lost World thread and back it looks like I was derailing two topics :lol:.

As we're off topic sorry to hear about @Ollieand @A. A. Ron's injuries and hope you both have a speedy recovery!