John Powell's SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY (2018) - Deluxe Edition 2020 / Intrada 2-CD edition October 31, 2023

crocodile

Manakin = Smiley Face

Me = No face > Crocomire Cutout > Crocomire Silhoutte > Crocomire Skeleton

TSMefford > The Lost Godzilla by William Ross (John Williams Wishes he was me!)

Mstrox = his Simpsons avatar adapted

Richard Penna = The Lost Shawm

Dave = The Old OST > Thor's Avatar looking at TLW OST cover

1 minute ago, A. A. Ron said:

I’ve been saving each one of these to my computer with the creators’ current username. The confusion will only come up later as people start changing usernames.

Thankfully you can see a list of users previous names from their profile.

2 hours ago, A. A. Ron said:

The confusion will only come up later as people start changing usernames.

The real confusion will be if anyone ever has to go look for something on your computer and they see all these album covers with our names on themROTFLMAO

I don't know how to do these epic photoshop jobs, but if anyone has the time, could I possibly request a custom Lost World album cover that I could use as a temporary profile photo so I can fit in with this glorious joke? You can make it whatever you want!

8 minutes ago, Trope said:

I don't know how to do these epic photoshop jobs, but if anyone has the time, could I possibly request a custom Lost World album cover that I could use as a temporary profile photo so I can fit in with this glorious joke? You can make it whatever you want!

I threw mine together with Snapchat, it took me like 5 minutes to make both, that's why they don't look as good as the other ones people made:lol:

4 minutes ago, Brando said:

I threw mine together with Snapchat, it took me like 5 minutes to make both, that's why they don't look as good as the other ones people made:lol:

I used a free cut and paste app and Canva from Google Play + Samsung Gallery, it was a nightmare!!!

Also, I tried Googling how to flip an emoji cause originally I was like if I flip it and it could cover it up that'd be funny but then I was like no its even funnier that its facing the opposite directionROTFLMAO

9 minutes ago, Brando said:

Also, I tried Googling how to flip an emoji cause originally I was like if I flip it and it could cover it up that'd be funny but then I was like no its even funnier that its facing the opposite directionROTFLMAO

Looks like a chew toy in the TRex skeleton's mouth haha

28 minutes ago, Trope said:

I mean, now that I’m using the Sabrina cover, you can use the one I made with the inflatable T Rex if you want.

8 hours ago, DC41 said:

Long time reader, first time poster. Bought the Lost World expansion today. Never was a huge fan of the score until maybe 3 or 4 years ago, I gave it another try and truthfully I think it passes JP overall, so I can’t wait to grab this. Was motivated by all of the wonderful cover art concepts and just had to add my own one slight improvement.

9433CD6C-4E30-48BB-A8BF-9A8198886670.png

My recollection was that in the mid 1990's there were a lot of movies (although I'm only remembering one now) where The Dog escaped certain death by the skin of its teeth. The one I definitely remember was Independence Day.

I have my issues with The Lost World, but the scene with the dog house was not one of them. Good on you, Steven.

Very clever cover. I love it.

1 minute ago, Tallguy said:

My recollection was that in the mid 1990's there were a lot of movies (although I'm only remembering one now) where The Dog escaped certain death by the skin of its teeth. The one I definitely remember was Independence Day.

I have my issues with The Lost World, but the scene with the dog house was not one of them. Good on you, Steven.

"WHAT ABOUT BOOMER!!???"

1 hour ago, Tallguy said:

Now give us the scene where the T-rex smashes into their home.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/jurassicpark/images/6/60/Sasha_Spielberg_and_T-rex_BTS.jpg/revision/latest/

9 hours ago, DC41 said:

Long time reader, first time poster. Bought the Lost World expansion today. Never was a huge fan of the score until maybe 3 or 4 years ago, I gave it another try and truthfully I think it passes JP overall, so I can’t wait to grab this. Was motivated by all of the wonderful cover art concepts and just had to add my own one slight improvement.

...Oh you're evil :lol:

10 hours ago, DC41 said:

Very nice, but shouldn't the dog house be hanging at an angle?

1 hour ago, Tallguy said:

Thanks! It’s a really solid gag, masterfully cut and shot, really the only way you could get away with it. In the last few years, I’ve really warmed to the Lost World, it’s obviously a threadbare plot, but Spielberg really goes for it with the set pieces. There’s a pace and a ruthlessness to the film (how it’s cut, where it goes, how it treats the characters) that he generally avoids outside of Temple of Doom, which I also love dearly.

11 hours ago, DC41 said:

We need one in similar vein to the Unlucky Bastard too

31 minutes ago, Signals said:

Kinda surprised nobody made a Jaws one.

Wanted to, but they’re all dead.