What's John Williams' diet?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Williams is a drinker but with good genes.  Like my neighbor who lived to be 95, he would have a shot of whisky as a night cap every night.  A nice stiff drink at the end of the day is part of his rou

Conrad Pope literally talked about this once.  He said JW almost always has the same thing for lunch everyday.  Turkey sandwich.  I don't think it was literally he always eats that but rather that jus

My first thought was, if it’s good enough for JW, it’s good enough for me. (Not that I drink whisky, but I could learn.) Then I found out it costs like $200 per 750mL bottle. So, no.

I guess he settles for a chicken sandwich when there's no turkey around.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:27 AM, gkgyver said:

Just wondering. 

Does he enjoy a hearty BBQ once in a while? Does he nibble on baby carrots? Feed on babys? 

I'd say blood from young virgin violin players. So that's why he hasn't feasted on ASM. :D

11 hours ago, Fabulin said:

Williams looks here as if, in addition to composing, his job was to entertain the producers at their home parties with piano playing while wearing a funny hat.

He, he. Yeah, kinda. But since the two people are Marshall & Kennedy, I assume it's an "Indiana Jones" hat for some event. Cool pic, though, I haven't seen that before.

I doubt Williams is a heavy drinker. Cigars, yes, but drinking to intoxication? I doubt it.

My granddad passed away at 85, but he was a 'happy drinker' up untill the last. Not getting shitfaced drunk, of course, but a comfortable 'buzz'. I guess my point was that I don't think Williams was EVER a big drinker. His brothers have said he never liked to 'party' as a youngster - his interests were basically music and women.

9 hours ago, Thor said:

He, he. Yeah, kinda. But since the two people are Marshall & Kennedy, I assume it's an "Indiana Jones" hat for some event. Cool pic, though, I haven't seen that before.

I doubt Williams is a heavy drinker. Cigars, yes, but drinking to intoxication? I doubt it.

The picture comes from the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull sessions.

As for cigars, I think the last time we saw him holding one was either in the late 80's or early 90's.

4 hours ago, Bayesian said:

My first thought was, if it’s good enough for JW, it’s good enough for me. (Not that I drink whisky, but I could learn.) Then I found out it costs like $200 per 750mL bottle. So, no.

LOL, I literally went through the same thought process.

4 hours ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

He does seem to be a heavy water drinker. Looks like at the AFI thing while everyone else was getting juiced, he was downing Fiji Water in a wine glass. Perhaps that's why he looks so good for his age.

Vodka.  Nah, just kidding.