HOOK (1991) - NEW! 2023 3-CD Ultimate Edition Produced, Edited, and Mastered by Mike Matessino featuring all Williams/Bricusse songs

Jay

On 08/12/2023 at 1:39 PM, Brando said:

Its on YouTube for free right now!

I'd actually told my brother to put a hold on it at the library, and that library DVD is what I've just finished watching.

I'm Hooked!

100% gonna leave a tab open for Hook's product page!  Next time it's in stock...  I won't miss my chance. :D

1 hour ago, bollemanneke said:

So does that mean Music Box won't get it at all? Sorry for wanting to avoid customs charges.

Music box and other retailers should have made their orders when it was available… so, yes i suppose they should get some copies…

That just sounds like a bit of an assholish thing to do, these poor guys have enough shit on their hands with the BF orders.

4 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

Because I didn't want to risk not getting a refund. Come on, ship, ship!

If you end up with two copies you'll make a nice profit in a few years.

5 minutes ago, Holko said:

That just sounds like a bit of an assholish thing to do, these poor guys have enough shit on their hands with the BF orders.

indiana-jones-and-the-dial-of-destiny.gif

On 06/12/2023 at 4:51 PM, Bespin said:

And a pic of the CD with jwfan.com on the background when you'll receive it.

I just got the CD today, and my wife actually has an external DVD writer she uses for work that I forgot about, so I'm ripping it myself now!  But holy shit is this recording incredible! 

3 minutes ago, cptgame446 said:

I just got the CD today, and my wife actually has an external DVD writer she uses for work that I forgot about, so I'm ripping it myself now!  But holy shit is this recording incredible! 

kronk-emperors-new-groove.gif

On 11/12/2023 at 1:19 AM, Luke Skywalker said:

Music box and other retailers should have made their orders when it was available… so, yes i suppose they should get some copies…

Yeah and it usually takes about 2 weeks or more for MBR to get their stock. So I expect they'll start sending their orders out soon-ish. I remember that last year I received my copy of Amistad ordered from MBR just before Christmas.

I got a shipping notice this weekend. It usually takes about two weeks for a La-La Land package to arrive, so I'm just hanging in here. My copy is currently still in Los Angeles. 

Both JURASSIC PARK and HOOK are the defining moments of the 1990s top Williams scores!

of course there is SCHINDLERS LIST and FAR AND AWAY also.!!

6 hours ago, MrJosh said:

image.png

For whatever reason, of all the orders I have made from LLL, this one took the longest to ship out and then get to me, but I'm happy it's here!

The releases get bigger and the title font gets bigger simultaneously... what would a Hook 6-disc-set look like?

1 hour ago, bollemanneke said:

Order being 'processed', whatever that means!

My MBR order too! And it means it usually ships soon, either on the same day or the next the latest.

Holidays Postal service is always an interesting time!

Candapost told me this morning that the package was with customs and the US postal service sent me a message 20 minutes ago that it was delivered.... Turns out the US was right :) it was in my mailbox.

Hilarious that it took the US postal service to tell me that Canadapost had delivered the set.... Now to ripping and reading!!!

I still loathe myself for that absolutely colossal fuckup of mine but it looks like mine will be here by the 18th.

I don’t know if you can imagine what it was like to watch the Ultimate Edition of your all-time favorite score come all the way to you… and then watch it go all the way back away from you…

1 hour ago, blondheim said:

I don’t know if you can imagine what it was like to watch the Ultimate Edition of your all-time favorite score come all the way to you… and then watch it go all the way back away from you…

I still remember the dispatch process for my #1 grail back in 2021. Varese's drop time was basically clocking-off time for the UK on a Friday and it was a holiday weekend, so despite ordering bang on 6pm Friday it wasn't going to leave a warehouse somewhere in the north of England (4-5 hours' drive from me) until at least four days later and I didn't get a 'priority' mail option so it took 2 days to arrive. That was a long fucking week.

28 minutes ago, Richard Penna said:

I still remember the dispatch process for my #1 grail back in 2021. Varese's drop time was basically clocking-off time for the UK on a Friday and it was a holiday weekend, so despite ordering bang on 6pm Friday it wasn't going to leave a warehouse somewhere in the north of England (4-5 hours' drive from me) until at least four days later and I didn't get a 'priority' mail option so it took 2 days to arrive. That was a long fucking week.

Well I placed the order 7 am Black Friday so it’s been a veeery long week.

Has anyone from Australia received theirs yet? I ordered within hours of it being available from the LLL website; it’s been shipped and the USPS tracking site says it arrived at an origin transfer airport on December 9th but hasn’t moved since, still “in transit”.

I’m getting a little antsy as last year when I ordered TND it never arrived at all, I checked the status in early Jan and it said “delivered” but never got it. I was eventually sent a replacement but that took another month.

2 hours ago, Docteur Qui said:

Has anyone from Australia received theirs yet? I ordered within hours of it being available from the LLL website; it’s been shipped and the USPS tracking site says it arrived at an origin transfer airport on December 9th but hasn’t moved since, still “in transit”.

I’m getting a little antsy as last year when I ordered TND it never arrived at all, I checked the status in early Jan and it said “delivered” but never got it. I was eventually sent a replacement but that took another month.

Fellow Australian here! I ordered minutes after it became available. It took a week to ship, has currently been in transit for 10 days, and estimated time of delivery is December 22-27.