HOOK (1991) - NEW! 2023 3-CD Ultimate Edition Produced, Edited, and Mastered by Mike Matessino featuring all Williams/Bricusse songs

Jay

Just got shipping notification!  

I just realized the last four expanded releases are all from the 1990s.  Wonder if that trend will continue with the next release?  Still have six scores that have yet to get the MM expansion treatment.  I left out TPM since it's Disney  :(

JFK

Nixon

Sleepers

Seven Years in Tibet

Stepmom

Angela's Ashes

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Those pics are taken in LLL's office, not Mike's house (so not his Funko Pops)

I thought that was his living room for some reason haha

44 minutes ago, Dr. Rick said:

Just got shipping notification!  

I just realized the last four expanded releases are all from the 1990s.  Wonder if that trend will continue with the next release?  Still have six scores that have yet to get the MM expansion treatment.  I left out TPM since it's Disney  :(

JFK

Nixon

Sleepers

Seven Years in Tibet

Stepmom

Angela's Ashes

Nixon is also Disney.

3 minutes ago, Smeltington said:

I'd buy a Funko pop of Mike Matessino.

He deserves it easily as much as some of the awfully obscure characters that do get the Funko treatment. But this simply calls attention to the fact that the lack of a JW pop is borderline criminal at this point. They'll put out Star Wars characters that six people in the world would actually care about, but the guy who writes the music for all nine episodes of the skywalker saga gets nothing??

I've emailed Funko three times over the last four years with eloquent and articulate reasons for making a JW pop and I've heard nothing but crickets from them.

1 hour ago, Bayesian said:

He deserves it easily as much as some of the awfully obscure characters that do get the Funko treatment. But this simply calls attention to the fact that the lack of a JW pop is borderline criminal at this point. They'll put out Star Wars characters that six people in the world would actually care about, but the guy who writes the music for all nine episodes of the skywalker saga gets nothing??

I've emailed Funko three times over the last four years with eloquent and articulate reasons for making a JW pop and I've heard nothing but crickets from them.

Time to get uneloquent and inarticulate.

2 hours ago, Alan said:

If it's any consolation my Harry Potter boxset order from Nov 2018 is still "Awaiting Shipment" on their website and I received that less than a week after release. Not saying the same will be true this time but this years Black Friday order is still awaiting shipment for me and I'm not worried :)

I had the same thing, it still says "Awaiting Shipment".

I just got a "Shipped" confirmation! (Order Hook and Sneakers). I'm in the UK so probably going to be a few weeks. Probably lucky if I get it before Christmas :(, it took 7 weeks to get the Intrada Solo Deluxe on CD, customs :angry:.

47 minutes ago, aj_vader said:

I had the same thing, it still says "Awaiting Shipment".

I just got a "Shipped" confirmation! (Order Hook and Sneakers). I'm in the UK so probably going to be a few weeks. Probably lucky if I get it before Christmas :(, it took 7 weeks to get the Intrada Solo Deluxe on CD, customs :angry:.

Surprised and sorry it takes that long for you! I'm also in the UK and they usually arrive in a week or two for me. 

Mine says Wednesday. I hope it gets bumped back again, originally it said Friday!

I feel like my whole life is just waiting for Hook to arrive.

Also, trying not to listen to Hook shouldn’t be this hard. I have a million things to listen to. And it’s been years since I’ve given it a good listen* and this is the perfect way to experience it again after all this time so I’m not ruining it. But it shouldn’t be this hard.

It’s definitely given me even more love for Home Alone 2 (which has some Hook moments, mostly the Plaza Hotel and Toy Store cues.)

*ooh, except for John Williams in Viennna. That has a Hook track and I spin that a LOT**. I guess I’m a liar

**equals sooo much. I’m definitely a liar.

3 minutes ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

I've gotten shipments from both No. 2 and 3. I think No. 1 is just a lazy bum. He's outside smoking while the others do all the work.

That puts a wrench in the works. Who is No. 1, do they deal with posting the orders or are they up to something more sinister?? We need answers?!!! 

I’m a little concerned because, though the order status updated to “Awaiting Shipment,” I have not gotten an email yet saying it has shipped, that LLL employee has sent a package. I did order it on Black Friday around 11 AM EST. I hope I get a notification by this week.

26 minutes ago, JohnnyD said:

I’m a little concerned because, though the order status updated to “Awaiting Shipment,” I have not gotten an email yet saying it has shipped, that LLL employee has sent a package. I did order it on Black Friday around 11 AM EST. I hope I get a notification by this week.

I ordered minutes after the announcement and I'm also stuck at "awaiting shipment".